Saturday, November 27, 2010

A bittersweet Saturday

I did it. The dreaded Black Friday shopping. Javy, X and I hit the roads at about 10am to see what we could get our hands on. I would like to share my deals with you:
2Qt Crock pot: $5
Griddle: $10
Buzz 12' action figure " $12
Woody 12' action figure : $12
Shop Vac :$40
Pillow Pet : $8
Thomas set: $20
I was pleased. What was I
most pleased with you ask? The griddle.


This thing is magic. Pure Magic. This french toast . .did not stick once, and i didn't use any non sticking crap. Eggs, no stick,, bacon, no stick. Holy Lord, this thing is genius. This is what $10 bucks can get ya folks . .go get one.

After I played with my griddle for awhile I decided to clean out my closet. If anyone is looking for a good free workout, this is it. I was sweating like a cow in heat. I decided not to dwell on the past and cry about how much weight I have gained and how much my body chnaged after having X. I finally gave up all my size 0 and 2 jeans. Seriously . .am I ever going to fit into them again? Lets all be honest.

I also got another bargain at forever 21. $7 jeans. Yes, you heard it, $7 jeans. the best part is that they are cute and fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment