Friday, December 17, 2010

A few items up for discussion

Here is a few items up for discussion:

1) X picked out Toy Story Mac and Cheese for dinner. I put ham in it for some protein. The only way i could X to eat it was to tell him "X, look, you're eating Buzz and woody." This worked. He is a interesting child.


2) I made this lovely centerpiece for my kitchen table with pine cones. I love it, but I really think it is starting to make my house smell like BO or just plain ole crap. When you stiff it up close it is joyful, far away . .not so much.

3) I made Chocolate eclair cake for my manager X-mas partay. Which by the way I partied like it was going out of style. This thing is a delight which is why it is half gone. It took about 10 mins to make which makes it even better



No comments:

Post a Comment