Sunday, January 9, 2011

A piece of Shark Heaven

I was looking for an easier way to clean my floors because a swiffer isn't easy enough apparently. I found and heard good reviews of the shark steam mop. Being a woman of last minute extreme purchases without thinking it through, I bought it.

I waited until my floors were nice and dirty (seriously, I saved up about 2 weeks of dirt for this) and then I found myself in so much excitement before i mopped yesterday. This bring me to another note>
Maybe I should let mywhole house get dirty and gross so I can get excited about cleaning it? Maybe not.

Ok. Here is my review. This thing is a gem! A piece of heaven, brought to us by baby Jesus! The new love of my life! I LOVE it! My floors have never been cleaner, and it was SO easy and no chemicals, just water! Who invented this? I need to send them a thank you note.



I made Javy look at the floors and tell me how good they looked. He did.


No comments:

Post a Comment