Sunday, January 9, 2011

Near death on Quay Loop

Today, Javy went shooting with our dear friend and neighbor dave. They like to do manly things together which include the following:
1) Drink Beer
2) Watch sports
3) shoot things
4) hunt
5) take long walks on the beach with a kitten at their shoulder
Anyway, back to the story. Javy got home from a nice long day of shooting in a rather good mood. I walk downstairs, fresh out of the shower to Dave and Javy enjoying a brew. Javy pulls out a large box with a bow inside. He told me he bought a new bow for $ 645. I stayed calm outside. Inside, I was a ball of fire about to explode.
Before exploding, I verified a good 5 time by pinky swearing that the bow was Javy's. The answer was Yes. Immediantly thoughts started running through my head of how Javy just goes and buys this without me knowing.
I then veriy another 5 times that the bow is Javy's. Again, yes it is. Javy never breaks a pinky swear. The guys then realize I am looking stressed and pissed. They tell me the whole truth:
The bow is Javy's but he got it for a Qtr of the cost on sale.

I wonder if Javy's life flashed infront of his eyes, because I came near close to killing him. J/K I still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment