Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nutella cookies

Javy came home from hunting 1 day early.While both kids were napping Javy asked me to help him unpack the cooler. He put the cooler in the middle of the kitchen so it would annoy me and I would unpack quickly instead of letting everything rot in the garage. (I did that last time)


Now look at this picture of the inside of the cooler. What do you notice first? Was it the Nutella? Yeah me too. I was instantly like a dog who saw a squirrel. I was completely distracted by a container of Nutella. I had to eat it. First I made a Nutella sandwich, then I decided to make cookies.

For these cookies you will need:

  • 1 cup Nutella
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1 egg

Can this be any easier? Preheat oven to 350 degrees





Mix together all ingredients


Once mixed roll dough into 1 inch round balls and place on greased cookie sheet


Flatten balls using the bottom of a glass into the cookie sheet



Place these bad boys in your pre heated oven for 6-8 minutes (I did 8 minutes). Let cool. 


Now it's time to enjoy this easy, tasty treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment